Monday, June 1, 2009

Vicious Hunters

This is now a legitimate blog now. It has cats in it. I got these two vicious hunters on May 24. They are still frightened by my size, but if I catch them unaware, they are willing to suffer to suffer a petting. They have grown used to my place enough to start romping around at night.

This place is quiet enough that you can hear snow hit the ground. So when kittens charge across my carpeted plywood floor, it's loud enough to wake me up. I turned on my white noise generator on to drown them out last night. It worked up until the bolder of the two, the one with white feet, crawled up on top of me.

I have started putting their food up on the top of the fridge from morning until 7PM. The Idea is to connect 7PM to food in their minds. I want to reintroduce them to the out doors, but I want to close them indoors for the night to protect them from the coyotes until I can by a Mossberg and drop the local coyote and errant dog population a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment