Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spokane

The North edge of Spokane is 30 mile from my place. By the time you get anyplace useful, you get 40 to 50 miles from my place. As a result, you don't want to just make a quick trip to Spokane for any old reason, because, for one, there is no such thing as a quick trip to Spokane, and two, it costs about $10 in gas to make the trip.

I went to Habitat again. I bought a 5 gallon can of Blackjack roofing cement for $23 and two one gallon cans of Polyurethane paint for $10. They did not have the aluminum roof stuff I used before, so I went to Home Depot for it. The same stuff that was $23 at Habitat was $76 at Home Depot. I only got one can. I'll spread it thin using a trowel instead of the broom like they recommend, but today I'll just set the can upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment